Quality Administrative Assistant
Title: Quality Administrative Assistant
Location: Seattle, WA
Reports to: Quality Manager
The Quality Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the quality team and department as well as supporting the administrative needs of other organizational departments as necessary and requested.
- Provides data entry support to Quality Assurance.
- Maintains logs for rejection tags and first article reports.
- Maintains external documentation log and keeps documents current.
- Provide current Boeing Supplier bulletins to personnel
- Logs and files certificates of conformance and material certifications for Quality.
- Maintains Human Resources personnel files (sorting, filing, and achieving of terminated files).
- Creates new personnel files for new hires.
- Assists with related office tasks
- Maintains files for engineering department.
- Familiar with and support the Business Management System.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel, Microsoft Word software and Outlook.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Male/Female, Persons with Disabilities, VEVRAA
Please send resume to:
Kevin Daniel, Sr. Director of Strategic Recruiting
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
2501 S. Plum Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Fax number: 206.436.2244