Click here for a printable version.
Title: Production Worker
Reports to: Production Manager
Hours: Full-time, M-F, Day-shift, some part-time hours available
Performs bench or line assembly and fabrication operations to mass-produce products such as easels, canteens, aircraft parts and injection molded products by performing the following duties:
- Bolts, clips, screws or otherwise fastens and/or assembles parts.
- Performs simple riveting duties.
- Operates basic assembly machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations.
- Performs finishing processes on metal and non-metal work pieces such as deburring using sandpaper and hand-files.
- Operates manual sheers and table-saws.
- Operates basic drilling equipment.
- Counts, packages, sorts and cleans parts.
- Adheres to established production, Safety and Health Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Six months prior experience in machine operation/assembly preferred.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work as a member of a team in a cooperative manner.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours with standard rest-periods.
- Ability to perform work assignments requiring repetitive motions.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F
Please send application to email@example.com or to:
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Attn.: Don Helsel/Human Resources
2501 S. Plum Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Telephone: (206) 436-2160
Fax: (206) 436-2244
TTY: (206) 324-1388