Click here for a printable version.
Title: Production Scheduler
Location: Seattle, Washington
Reports to: Plant Manager
Hours: Full Time M/F
To schedule and expedite work for production and track it through the manufacturing process.
Process all jobs including scheduling and maintaining documentations, which include:
- Maintaining utilization report daily
- Pulling up engineering drawings
- Open shop orders
- Processing and checking in material – verifying material, handle all discrepancies
- Ordering various supplies, material, standards and tooling to manufacture the part
- Create pack slips – paint and shipments
- Maintain daily and weekly reports
- Print shop orders, order pcm, get drawings, locate and status jobs
- College degree preferred. Can substitute minimum 5 years experience in machine shop production scheduling environment for the college degree.
- Effective problem solving abilities
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills required. Exceptionally strong attention to detail and strong ability to follow through to support production schedules and deadlines.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Excel. Numbers orientated.
- JDE/Green Screen experience a plus.
- Ability to navigate websites.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and problem solving effectively.
- Commitment to the job and the department to meet customer expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or to:
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Attn.: Don Helsel
2501 S. Plum Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Telephone: (206) 436-2160
Fax: (206) 436-2244
TTY: (206) 324-1388