Join the Lighthouse Team
Make A Difference and Join the Lighthouse Team!
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. has been providing career opportunities and training to blind and visually impaired persons for over 90 years in Seattle. Today we have expanded and now have operations in Spokane as well as Base Supply Centers on several military bases across the western United States. If you are looking for challenging employment with opportunities for advancement and a diverse and exciting workforce, consider a career with our organization.
In addition to competitive wages and the opportunity to make a real difference in our community you will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package which includes the following exciting features:
- Choice of 2 comprehensive medical plans including dental and vision
- 403(b) Tax Deferred Annuity Retirement Plan (features exceptional company match for voluntary contribution up to 6% of salary)
- Vacation, sick leave and 11 paid holidays per year
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability, life and accidental-death insurance coverage
- Optional supplemental life and accidental-death insurance available
- Optional long term care insurance available
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Accessible work place featuring accessible work stations, technology, and Braille services
- ASL Interpreters on staff — Seattle location
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee for all employees!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
For more information about The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. and job opportunities contact Kevin Daniel, Senior Director of Strategic Recruiting, at 206-973-4060 ext.2460, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.