Injection Mold Set-Up Technician – Test
Title: Injection Mold Set-Up Technician
Location: Seattle, Washington
Reports to: Injection Mold Supervisor
Hours: Full Time M/F
Assures appropriate set up of equipment in the injection mold area to ensure the manufacture of quality products.
- Removes and installs molds as schedule requires.
- Mixes required molding materials.
- Cleans out hoppers and grinders as required.
- Trouble shoots and maintains molding set ups.
- Fills in for operators on breaks and lunch and as otherwise required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- One year Injection Mold operator experience.
- One to two years experience as an injection molding set-up or technician.
- Basic computer navigation and data entry.
- Ability to use pneumatic and power tools.
- Classes and/or training on injection molding theory preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or to:
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Attn.: Don Helsel
2501 S. Plum Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Telephone: (206) 436-2160
Fax: (206) 436-2244
TTY: (206) 324-1388