Facilities and Manufacturing Support Manager
Title: Facilities and Manufacturing Support Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington
Reports to: Plant Manager
Hours: Full Time M/F
Provides facilities support to ensure that The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. (LFB) activities can be carried out in a safe and efficient manner. Provides technical support for maintenance of all equipment and tooling.
- Responsible for facilities: Operation, maintenance, construction and safety.
- Directs and coordinates activities of custodial and maintenance staff.
- Maintains inventory of parts and supplies.
- Solicits and oversees outside contractors for janitorial, HVAC, elevator, fire systems, and ground maintenance services.
- Ensures all permits and licenses are current.
- Performs duties as Project Manager for new construction and renovation projects.
- Assists with the maintenance and repair of production equipment, buildings and grounds.
- Supports and participates in the selection and purchase of equipment and tooling.
- High School Graduate.
- Excellent attendance and reliability a must.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and skills in electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics required.
- Forklift experience required.
- Two (2) to three (3) years management experience.
- Two (2) to three (3) years performing building maintenance and custodial tasks required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing/machining equipment and associated control systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or to:
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Attn.: Don Helsel
2501 S. Plum Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Telephone: (206) 436-2160
Fax: (206) 436-2244
TTY: (206) 324-1388
To download an application and for more information about employment at the Lighthouse visit our website: www.seattlelighthouse.org