Contact Center Representative I
Click here for a printable version.
Title: Contact Center Representative I
Reports To: Contact Center Manager
Hours: Full-time, M-F
Outbound Call Center Representative increases revenue by calling potential and current customers and donors, provides information about the AbilityOne program, products, services, and events. Participates in all calling campaigns through either inbound and/or outbound activity. Teams with sales, marketing, development, government affairs, and other Lighthouse departments, and external clients to support various initiatives as they occur.
- Make outbound calls to Government Purchase Cardholders (GPC) of Seattle Lighthouse’s (LH) Base Supply Center stores (BSCs) to share and obtain information.
- Document and update phone conversations with GPC cardholders via email, facilitating communication and customer needs to BSC managers and field sales reps. Track all communications, allowing contact center reps and field sales reps to update their communications simultaneously. Continue to restore or update database information of GPC holders.
- Add or delete pertinent information gathered in the shared Customer List.
- Develop strong understanding of LH products and availability, assisting customers on which AbilityOne items to order whenever possible.
- Support any and all new customer contracts for the Contact Center by taking and receiving calls, and documenting results in either Excel or other database tools.
- Perform customer surveys on a monthly basis and as needed while customers are on the phone.
- Send out and document required number of monthly Customer Perception Surveys (CPS’s).
- Participate in phone blitzes and vendor fair blitzes as requested.
- Attend events at stores such as Customer Appreciation Day. Meet with customers to strengthen the relationship with the LH and the AbilityOne Program.
- Respond to any incoming calls as needed.
- Participate in calling campaigns as needed for internal departments.
- Assist in all inbound calling activity for the LH Front Office when needed.
- Track number of calls, and succeed in accomplishing quotas and goals.
- Create and use tools to track work and productivity. For example, the Daily Work Record (DWR) formatted in Excel. Complete the log weekly, and other reports as scheduled.
- Work in accordance with AS 9100 documentation and process standards in the BMS.
- High school diploma required.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Strong customer service and sales ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks extremely well.
- Flexibility – willingness to work in all areas of the Customer Service Department required.
- Attention to detail, with high level of accuracy and analysis.
- Works well under pressure required.
- Good decision making – works with other Call Center Reps to determine when to contact customers.
- Communicates effectively with other CCR’s to resolve issues, process orders, create solutions.
- Team successfully with Sales team to ensure results and objectives.
- Data entry experience required.
- Flexible schedule is required.
- Intermediate computer skills; PC, MS Office suite, and JDE.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Attn.: Don Helsel/Human Resources
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
2501 S. Plum Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Telephone: (206) 436-2160 FAX: 206.436.2244
TTY: (206) 324-1388