Title: CMM/Quality Technician
Reports to: Senior Director of Quality and Sustainability
Hours: Full-time, M-F
To perform various inspections determining the acceptability of manufactured parts to ensure a quality product.
- Inspects and determines acceptability of Government, Military and Aerospace products, other parts and sub-assemblies as required.
- Performs receiving, first part, in-process, first article and final inspections.
- Understands customer requirements and assures compliance to standards.
- Audits procedures for adherence to standards.
- Verifies internal drawings are accurate to model based definition.
- Provides leadership and training in quality improvement and manufacturing processes.
- Maintains required documentation to assure process control.
- Assists Set-Up Specialists and others in corrective action on non-conforming parts or process controls to assure conformance on future jobs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- CMM with model based inspection experience (REQUIRED)
- 5+ years Quality Assurance Inspection experience in a detailed machine / fabrication inspection environment.
- Excellent precision bench and conventional set-up inspection methods are a must.
- Demonstrate ability to read engineering drawings and interpret specifications to ANSI Y14.5M GD&T.
- Must have some experience using model based data – Katia V5 preferred
- Experience in total quality/team-oriented manufacturing environment and ability to support working relationships between inspection and manufacturing departments is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Attn.: Don Helsel
2501 S. Plum Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Telephone: (206) 436-2160
Fax: (206) 436-2244
TTY: (206) 324-1388